1. The following General Terms and Conditions govern the ordering and payment of services offered in connection with “Living with Services” on the website wms.wincasa.ch.
2. These services are offered exclusively to registered purchasers (hereinafter referred to as “Purchasers”) who are tenants in properties where the “Living with Services” service is available.
3. The services offered within the framework of “Living with Services” can be ordered via the website wms.wincasa.ch. These services are offered by various providers.
4. When ordering one of the services offered, the Purchaser concludes a contract directly with the corresponding provider.
The terms and conditions of the relevant provider therefore apply. No contract is concluded with Wincasa AG or the property owner, which is why they are not liable for the services of the providers.
5. Since the providers are exclusively responsible for the services they offer, any complaints must be addressed directly to the provider.
6. When processing personal data, we adhere to Swiss data protection and telecommunications legislation. The protection of personal privacy and data protection in particular are very important to us. To enable you to order services via the Internet, we need to collect your personal data. This is the only way we can continuously improve and adapt our products and services to your needs. Wincasa AG may use this data for internal marketing purposes.
7. All rights to software and other works, services, processes, equipment, designs, technologies, trademarks, companies, inventions and all materials connected in any way with the wms.wincasa.ch website, and in particular the content and information made available by Wincasa AG, remain the property of Wincasa AG or its suppliers.
8. The operator of the wms.wincasa.ch website is responsible exclusively for its own infrastructure, but not for the services of third parties, i.e. the providers and the third parties required to provide access to the Internet and to ensure the accessibility of the websites. The operator is not liable for any service interruptions affecting the website. The operator is not liable for the accidental disclosure, damage or deletion of data and information sent via its system or stored there.
9. These General Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time. We will inform Purchasers about any changes at the latest when they place their next order. Changes can be approved by the Purchaser by continuing their order or rejected by cancelling their order. In the event of rejection, they will be unable to order any services.
10. Swiss law is exclusively applicable to contracts concluded via the Internet. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Winterthur.
© 2021 wms.wincasa.ch | Legal notice | General Terms and Conditions